C-Phrase Documentation (v 1.0.06)
Welcome to C-Phrase, an exciting new way to search and update SQL databases via typed and click-built natural language questions and commands.
The documentation for C-Phrase is spread over three documents:
- The Admin's Guide is for administrators who build and maintain NLIs (Natural Language Interfaces) to databases and for developers who integrate applications with C-Phrase NLIs via REST.
- The Format Manual is for administrators who seek a full understanding of the underlying XML formats of C-Phrase.
- The User's Handbook - intended to guide users on how to search and update a databases via C-Phrase's standard NLI Browser.
External Links and Quick Starts
- For introduction and motivation to C-Phrase, visit c-phrase.com.
- For video demonstrations, visit our YouTube Channel.
- Build an NLI over a remote database (video)
- NLIs over stand-alone databases defined completely within C-Phrase (video)
- NLIs over CSV files (video)
- For an academic description of C-Phrase's approach, read this paper